This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them.
- We strongly recommend to back them up first.
- Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
- If you can have access to the Windows Phone® interface
- Press the ON/OFF button to turn on your device
- On the device's homescreen, pull down the status bar and select All settings
- In the System section, scroll up the menus then select about > reset your phone
- If you can’t access the Windows Phone® interface
- Turn off the mobile phone (you can also remove the battery and replace it to turn off the phone)
- Hold Volume - then plug your phone to the power connector until a question mark is displayed
- Press once the following buttons one after the other : Volume +, Volume -, ON/OFF, Volume -
- The mobile reboots and a notched wheel displaying the running process appears. After a certain period of time, your mobile phone will reboot. At the end of the resetting process, your mobile phone will ask you to do the setup through a wizard
|If the question mark is not displayed or you missed a step, restart the whole process.|