You can add a language pack in your Windows® operating system. Follow these steps :
- On the tablet's homescreen, from the right edge of the screen, slide your finger left and select Settings > Modify the PC settings
- Select Time & language > Region & language
- In the Languages section, select Add a language to display all the languages available for your tablet.
- Select the language to be installed. Once it is added to the list of the languages, select it then choose Options > Download among the available options.
- Reboot the device once the language is set as primary language.
For more information about the updates, go to the Microsoft support departement.