This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them. We strongly recommend to back them up first. Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
- If you can have access to the Android™ interface
- Select the Settings app then select Backup & reset > Factory data reset.
- To delete music, photos and other user data, you must erase the internal SD card. Tick Erase phone storage.
- Select Reset phone and confirm.
- If you can’t access the Android™ interface
- Turn off the device by using the ON/OFF button (remove then replace the battery if necessary).
- While holding Volume -, press the ON/OFF button until the device turns on.
- When the bootlogo is displayed, keep on holding the Volume - button and release the ON/OFF button.
The Android system recovery menu is displayed. Use the volume buttons to navigate and the ON/OFF button to validate.
If you failed to access to the recovery menu, please start again from the beginning.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and validate.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and validate to remove all the user data.
- At the end of the process, select "Reboot system now" and validate to reboot the device.