This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them. We strongly recommend to back them up first. Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
- If you can have access to the Android™ interface
- Select the Settings app then select Backup & reset > Factory data reset
- To delete music, photos and other user data, you must erase the internal SD card. Tick "Erase phone storage"
- Select "Reset phone" and confirm
- If you can’t access the Android™ interface
- Turn off the device by using ON/OFF
- While holding Volume +, press ON/OFF until the device turns on
- Release all the buttons and wait until the recovery mode is displayed
Use Volume - to navigate and Volume + to validate.
If you failed to access to the recovery menu, please start again from the beginning.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and validate to restore your device to its default settings.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and validate to remove all the user data.
- Select "Reboot system now" and validate to reboot the device.