This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them. We strongly recommend to back them up first. Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
- If you can have access to the Android™ interface
- Select the Settings app then select Backup & reset > Factory data reset
- Select "Reset tablet" and confirm
- If you can’t access the Android™ interface
- Turn off the device by using ON/OFF (push the power button for 10 secs if necessary)
- While holding Volume + press ON/OFF until the device turns on
- On the select boot mode screen, select "Recovery mode" using the volume buttons and confirm with ON/OFF
- Wait a few seconds until the recovery menu is displayed
Use the volume buttons to navigate and ON/OFF to validate.
If you failed to access to the recovery menu, please start again from the beginning.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and validate to restore your device to its default settings.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and validate to remove all the user data.
- Select "Reboot system now" and validate to reboot the device.
Your device has now been reinitialized. To download and install the original content of your tablet, please see the following FAQ.