This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them. We strongly recommend to back them up first. Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
Since Android™ 5.0, your device is linked to your Google™ account. If you reset your device from the recovery menu (method 2), you will have to set the same Google™ account you filled in the last wizard. If you reset your device in order to resell it, please use the method 1.
- If you can have access to the Android™ interface
- Select the Settings app then select Backup & reset.
- Select Factory data reset > "Reset the tablet" and confirm.
- If you can’t access the Android™ interface
- Turn off the device by using the ON/OFF button (if necessary use the reset button or press the ON/OFF button for 10 secondes.).
- While holding the Volume+ button, connect the charging cable.
The Android recovery menu is displayed after few seconds.
In the Android recovery system menu, use the volume buttons to navigate and the ON/OFF button to validate.
If you failed to access to the recovery menu, please start again from the beginning.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and validate.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and validate to remove all the user data.
- At the end of the process, select "Reboot system now" and validate to reboot the tablet.