Taking care of your device
To extend the life of your device, it is important to take care of it and be sure not to use it in a way that could damage the screen. Over time, even the smallest cracks on your screen can grow and turn into real breaks.
|What is advised
- Protect your device with a suitable protective cover and a screen protector.
- If not in use, leave your device on a flat and clean surface.
- Keep an eye on your device if used by a young child.
- Clean the screen with a cloth or tissue specially designed for cleaning glasses or computer screens.
- Clean the inputs (headphones, SIM, USB...) with a spray can of dry gas (for computers).
|What you need to avoid
- Do not leave your device near objects that can scratch (eg: keys).
- Do not put your phone in an inappropriate place (ex: rear pants pocket).
- Avoid high humidity or extreme temperature.
- Do not insert inappropriate items into the different inputs (SIM, USB, headphones...)
- Do not force when inserting the SIM or SD card, make sure you insert it in the right direction.
If despite all these precautions, you encounter a problem, you can contact our technical support.