The Phone app interface can look different depending on your device but it mostly functions in the same way.
1. Dialer tab: allows you to dial numbers.
2. History tab: allows to see incoming/outgoing calls.
3. People tab: allows to see the list of contacts/favs
Press a tab to select it.
1. Keyboard allows you to dial numbers.
2. Erase button to modify a wrong number.
3. Call button to start a call once you have typed in the numbers.
4. Add to contacts button to save a number.
1. Recent activity
2. Past activity
3. Type of activity (outgoing / incoming / missed calls). See below for the meanings
4. Activity details: last call and number of calls
5. In case of unknown call, a location is provided
6. Call back button
7. Search button
If the number is saved in your contacts, the saved information will be displayed.
When selecting the number (section 5 in the schema above), the activity details are displayed.
1. Details about the number: outgoing / recieved / missed, duration and date
2. Call back
3. Send SMS
4. Add to contacts or see contact profile
5. Go back to general history