This process is recommended for your device if : it is frozen, it doesn’t turn on or you are experiencing a software issue. It will allow you to perform a low level format on your device. Thus all the data will be deleted, you won't be able to retrieve them. We strongly recommend to back them up first. Keep in mind that your device’s battery must be charged enough to perform this operation.
- If you can have access to the Android™ interface
- Select the Settings app then select Backup & reset > Factory data reset
- Select "Reset tablet" and confirm
- If you can’t access the Android™ interface
- The tablet must be off (push the reset button if available or the power button for 10 secs).
- Press & hold Volume +
- Plug the power supply into the tablet
- Release Volume + once you are entered in the recovery menu
Use Volume - to navigate and validate with the Volume + button
If you failed to access to the recovery menu, please start again from the beginning.
- Select "Wipe data/factory reset" and validate to restore your device to its default settings
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" and validate to remove all the user data
- Select "Reboot system now" and validate to reboot the device
Your device has now been reinitialized. To download and install the original content of your tablet, please see the following FAQ.